We had the good fortune of connecting with Cachia Lewis and we’ve shared our conversation below.
Hi Cachia, do you have some perspective or insight you can share with us on the question of when someone should give up versus when they should keep going?
Let me tell you when it comes to knowing whether to keep going or to give up it is all dependent upon my philosophy “is there someone else that your Transparency Lifestyle brand can help?” My answer is always yes, and this is what keeps me pushing forward in my brand. The experiences and wisdom that I share not only helps a person to reflect on their life and circumstances but also gives them the necessary tools to make positive changes in their lives so healing can take place.
Can you open up a bit about your work and career? We’re big fans and we’d love for our community to learn more about your work.
My brand came out of the need of me wanting to see more transparency on social media. I wanted to provide a platform where I could talk about tough topics that has affected my life as well as a way for others to learn from my experiences. What sets my brand apart from other brands is that I am a genuinely invested in helping others speak about and overcome their issues so they can heal. I am excited about the new initiatives in my business such as upcoming transparency lifestyle services/products that will be focused on showing women how to be expressive, transparent, and focus on issues that may be hindering their life. The difficulties of business can take a toll on you especially if you do not have a foundation; what has kept me grounded is my faith, family, and support, even with all of that it was not easy and takes pushing through and remembering my why. I have learned along the way that a good support system and structure will help keep the business flowing in unison with the vision. What I want the world to know about my brand is that it is life-changing and geared towards helping others in their self-growth.
Let’s say your best friend was visiting the area and you wanted to show them the best time ever. Where would you take them? Give us a little itinerary – say it was a week long trip, where would you eat, drink, visit, hang out, etc.
The places that I would take a visiting friend during a week-long trip would be exciting and breathtaking. The following week-long itinerary would include:
– Breakfast during the week would be at Snooze Eatery and Matt’s Big Breakfast where you can find fluffy pancakes and waffles flavored with the best topping with a side of completely browned hash browns
– Lunch during the week would be at Chic Chef Café, AZ Veganos Tacos and The Bluewater Grill where the atmosphere is relaxed, and the food is amazing
– Dinner during the week would be at Phoenix City Grill, Barrios Pizzeria and North Italia which offers incredible food and atmosphere.
– A Morning Hot Air Balloon ride over Phoenix that gives a spectacular view of the Sonoran Desert and includes a champagne breakfast while we float over the clouds take in the panoramic views.
– Apache Trail and Dolly Steamboat Tour through the Canyon Lake and then a tour on the Apache Trail through the Sonora Desert
– Sedona guided day trip to explore the famous Red Rocks, nearby towns, trails, and attractions.
All of these activities will have my friend excited and amazed at all it is to do in Arizona.
The Shoutout series is all about recognizing that our success and where we are in life is at least somewhat thanks to the efforts, support, mentorship, love and encouragement of others. So is there someone that you want to dedicate your shoutout to?
A person that deserves recognition in my story is my husband. Since, I have started my brand my husband has always provided support, critique, financial support, and a shoulder to cry on when things are overwhelming at times. I can definitely say that he is my number one supporter, and he has a strong mind to bounce ideas off of with honest feedback.