We had the good fortune of connecting with Pearl W. Filani and we’ve shared our conversation below.
Hi Pearl W., is there a quote or affirmation that’s meaningful to you?
Quote: You are beautiful, not because you made yourself beautiful. You are beautiful because you are created beautiful ~ Pearl W. Filani
This thought is part of my mission in life. To remind you that you are innately beautiful. Which means you don’t have to strive for it, You don’t have to create your beauty. You don’t have to become beautiful. You are beautiful, so walk in that beauty.
Can you give our readers an introduction to your business? Maybe you can share a bit about what you do and what sets you apart from others?
Mission: We are an innovative brand and event strategy firm bridging the gap in helping you tell your brand story and designing events that showcase your brand to your clients. We do this by bringing you the best strategies and technologies that help you grow your business. We also do this by building a space that allows our team room to grow and spread their wings. And by creating a flexible working environment that supports and encourages the family.
Three things that set us apart are:
1. Love of Technology. That’s why we added hybrid and virtual event design and production to our services. Because we’ve been on over 50 different virtual platforms and counting. We know how to find the best platform that accomplishes your objectives and strategies.
2. Live-Action Storytelling. Events are live, interactive stories. We’re here to be our clients’ directors, producers, writers of those stories.
3. Strategic. We know why our clients are doing what they are doing and how their events fit into the picture. And we have the solutions to get them there.
Any places to eat or things to do that you can share with our readers? If they have a friend visiting town, what are some spots they could take them to?
Fly in Friday night, leave Sunday evening next week:
Saturday/Sunday: Sedona, Jerome, Flagstaff
Monday: Spa Day
1. Massage at home by Massage Therapy Fusion
2. Lunch at NYPD Pizza at Raintree and 101
3. Mani/Pedi at Ethereal Wellness & Esthetics
4. Dinner at Café Lalibela
Tuesday: Frank Lloyd Wright Day:
1. Taliesin West
3. Gammage Auditorium
4. Arizona Biltmore Hotel
5. Norman Lykes House (bonus)
6. First Christian Church (bonus)
Thursday: Valley Tour
3. Tempe/Tempe Town Lake
Friday/Saturday: Grand Canyon/Payson
1. Grand Canyon
1. Brunch: Original Breakfast House
Restaurants to try:
1. Chelsea’s Kitchen
3. Chino Bandido
5. Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles in Phoenix
Shoutout is all about shouting out others who you feel deserve additional recognition and exposure. Who would you like to shoutout?
Wow, that is a huge question. There are too many people that would need to be included on this list but I’ll do my best to summarize:
1. Lord Jesus Christ
2. My family and friends
3. My Connect Group
4. Parkside Lane Community of event professionals
5. Event Ensemble Community of event professionals
6. Vendor friends I made at NACE. Gave me a foundation of vendor friends my first year in business
7. My amazing ladies at Wavemakers. Without them encouraging me that first year and beyond, I wouldn’t be here today.
Other: Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/ladyjewelco
Timeless Present, Erika Ulloa Fine Art Photography, O’Shea, M1 Media, Concept Studios Photography, Haley McMackin Photography, Lady Jewel, Wraines Photography